Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010

Today has been a very boring day. Sitting at home, with my two brothers Joel and Austin. I've been thinking about what to do with myself over Spring Break but I can't pick anything. I went bowling yesterday with my friend Colby. We had to use the bumpers on the first game cuz we stunk. It was fun though. $5 all you can bowl, hell yes. After the third game we got hungry, so we chowed down on some nachos and coke. Well, sugar free diet coke for me but my friend got coke. He thinks he's bad ass. haha. We played four games, I only won one of them. YES I KNOW, I AM THE CHAMP. When we got done, we went to the stripper club and kiddin. But don't let my age fool you. 14 year olds like that kind of shit too! sometimes, lmfao. Family drama last night on here, but I'm glad we all worked things out. I dont know what i'd do without my alltels. Grayson, we love you man and would NEVER replace you. And I would like to welcome the new members into the family. They are amazing, ngl. Right now, I'm waiting for Rylance to reply to my text message. I bet she's in school, I'm not gonna worry too much. I wonder what to do over spring break, any ideas? I need as many as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment