Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010

ROTFL, last night the alltels and the verizons had a little 'fight' cuz Seth was being a little girl. it was funny not gonna lie or anything. he needs to really change that damn tampon. grayson and lanna's life doesnt apply to any of you damn people. so fuck off seth, you're family is just jealous that the alltels show our love like a REAL family. i mean come on, families in rl kiss n shit. so why cant rp families? ya gotta think some, ya know? just cause seth is 'popular' or whatever doesnt mean everyone should be on his side. thats just my view. but anyways, i love life. great family and friends in rl and rp. its amazing how much rp has helped me. i thank everyone of you that ive met. you've changed my life. im talking to lanna right now, one of my bestfriends and my rl cousin. oh yes! xD come on, ya know ur jealous. my brother does videos now with his friend, check em out http://www.youtube.com/user/jkflynn123. enjoy the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment